Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Narrator Mood - Talkative
So, if you're our friends over at facebook and YouTube - you know that Dan and Wes the co-creators of Twixters were confirmed as Speakers at the Millennials Conference at the Royal York in Toronto. They will be talking about "The Five Things You Should Know About Our Generation". The guys will be using some of your responses that you emailed to us through YouTube and Facebook and will let the marketing community know not to ignore us. Or maybe to ignore us? Depending on your level of cynicism.
As we've blogged about Millennials is the newest term for our generation and who better to talk about Millennials than the only comedy series on television about Millennial Life? Remember Quarterlife doesn't count because it's not a comedy on purpose.
For more info check out the You Tube Video and be sure to join our YouTube Page and facebook group - to get in on all the latest news about the series.
The Narrator aka Not Dan writing in the third person.
Posted by Cynically Tested at 11:52 PM
If you don't have anything nice to say...
- "Twixters creators turn short end of the stick into generational shtick" - the Toronto Star
- "offers some real insight and humour..." - The Globe and Mail on The What Is
- "The What Is has an intriguing mandate... it's worth checking out" - The Toronto Sun
- " a voice of reason... Toronto's answer to Keith Olbermann" - Eye Weekly on Dan Speerin
- "...treads into unchartered tv territory" - Eye Weekly on the The What Is
- " A biting satire of media stereotypes and a fresh look on life after college" - Campus Life Canada
- "Veering between biting satire and grim realism, Twixters is a comedy series with an edge" - U of T Magazine
- "Biting Social Satire" - Sun TV's Canoe Live on Cynically Tested