Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Dear Cynically Tested Fan.. ahh we mean fans.
We're back with all new episodes of The What Is this February!
Sorry for not updating the blog but we've been busy since the What Is first aired.
Thanks to all your views on myspace and word of mouth, ichannel received so many great comments and emails for our election special last year, we were asked to continue the series! That means we can afford rent! It also means that finally we can bring a new opinion forward of our own generation, you know besides the one where we're glorified ipod holders.
Check back for more information in the coming days, we're going to have extras from the show, that we couldn't air on tv - but for now click here for the series page for the show.
Posted by Cynically Tested at 2:01 AM
If you don't have anything nice to say...
- "Twixters creators turn short end of the stick into generational shtick" - the Toronto Star
- "offers some real insight and humour..." - The Globe and Mail on The What Is
- "The What Is has an intriguing mandate... it's worth checking out" - The Toronto Sun
- " a voice of reason... Toronto's answer to Keith Olbermann" - Eye Weekly on Dan Speerin
- "...treads into unchartered tv territory" - Eye Weekly on the The What Is
- " A biting satire of media stereotypes and a fresh look on life after college" - Campus Life Canada
- "Veering between biting satire and grim realism, Twixters is a comedy series with an edge" - U of T Magazine
- "Biting Social Satire" - Sun TV's Canoe Live on Cynically Tested