Yes, we know we suck at updating blogs but we have lives you know!
Here's the news on us here at the twixterstv.com and our ongoing quest to prove our generation can be more than just glorified ipod holders.
Twitter Followers? - We've joined the masses over at Twitter. So, check the right column of this page for all the wit that we can twit, or tweet or twat. just look up cynically tested.
Also, we're getting ready to post some of the latest clips from our tv series "The What Is!".
GLUTTON SIZED NEWS - "The What Is" has just been nominated for a "Best Political Commentary" Remi Award at Worldfest 09' in Houston. We've been honoured along side "Henry Kissinger: Secrets of a Superpower" - don't ask.
For more on WorldFest read the WorldFest Wikipedia Entry. (We'll let you know when we lose)
Incase You Missed It: U of T Magazine profiled us in their Winter 2009 Edition. Check out the article here.
We're Working on a few new projects that we'll tell you about soon. So stay tuned.
If you don't have anything nice to say...
- "Twixters creators turn short end of the stick into generational shtick" - the Toronto Star
- "offers some real insight and humour..." - The Globe and Mail on The What Is
- "The What Is has an intriguing mandate... it's worth checking out" - The Toronto Sun
- " a voice of reason... Toronto's answer to Keith Olbermann" - Eye Weekly on Dan Speerin
- "...treads into unchartered tv territory" - Eye Weekly on the The What Is
- " A biting satire of media stereotypes and a fresh look on life after college" - Campus Life Canada
- "Veering between biting satire and grim realism, Twixters is a comedy series with an edge" - U of T Magazine
- "Biting Social Satire" - Sun TV's Canoe Live on Cynically Tested