Need a Job? Workopolis tips for Gen Y
Check out our interview from the last episode of the season. We spoke to then Workopolis President Patrick Sullivan about our generation and the economic crash.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
If you don't have anything nice to say...
- "Twixters creators turn short end of the stick into generational shtick" - the Toronto Star
- "offers some real insight and humour..." - The Globe and Mail on The What Is
- "The What Is has an intriguing mandate... it's worth checking out" - The Toronto Sun
- " a voice of reason... Toronto's answer to Keith Olbermann" - Eye Weekly on Dan Speerin
- "...treads into unchartered tv territory" - Eye Weekly on the The What Is
- " A biting satire of media stereotypes and a fresh look on life after college" - Campus Life Canada
- "Veering between biting satire and grim realism, Twixters is a comedy series with an edge" - U of T Magazine
- "Biting Social Satire" - Sun TV's Canoe Live on Cynically Tested